Your Comfort Is Our Priority
Choosing the right contractor for your needs takes a lot of thought and research. Look no further. Whether you are looking for a new installment, repair, or upgrade, Honey Nest Heat & Air provides quality materials and professional work to ensure your comfort.
We are courteous, respecting your family and home as we provide an attention to detail that ensures your safety and leaves your space better off than when we started.
- Indoor Air Quality
- Humidity Control
- Upgrade & Repair
- Honey-do List Maintenance Plan
Indoor Air Quality
The difference between a home with a unique indoor air quality design and a home that doesn’t have it at all is staggering. Indoor Air Quality directly contributes to the comfort and quality of life inside the home during all seasons. Having an experienced Honey Nest employee evaluate your home’s indoor air quality systems to determine which system best fits your home can directly impact the health of your family during allergy / cold / flu seasons, impact the efficiency of your heat and air equipment during all modes of operation, and most of all, deliver a quality of life you demand in your own home. Contact Honey Nest Heat & Air TODAY for a Free Consultation.
Advantages of Proper Indoor Air Quality Design
Advantages of proper indoor air quality design
- With today’s technologies in air filtration, you can drastically impact the overall indoor air quality versus that which is outside the home…..this includes odors, allergens, disease germs, and dust. It is possible to live inside your home allergen free, odor free, and germ free.
- While delivering clean, germ free, allergy free, and odor free air inside the home, the additional benefit of indoor air quality systems is a more efficient cooling and heating system. The cleaner the indoor evaporator coil, the more efficient it is at transferring or gaining heat, which translates to shorter equipment run times.
Our systems provide the proper humidity control.
Humidity control is important for three reasons:
- It is a large factor in people’s thermal comfort.
- Excess moisture in a building can lead to mold and mildew, causing problems for indoor air quality.
- It is a large energy user. Dehumidification alone can be a quarter to a third of cooling energy in humid climates or seasons. (However, humidifying does not tend to be a large energy load, even in dry climates or seasons.)
Remodeling, Upgrade & Repair
An HVAC system (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) may not seem as exciting as new cabinetry, flooring, and paint colors, but thoughtful planning of heating and cooling can be crucial to the overall success of your project. In addition, opening walls or making other changes to your home can create opportunities to upgrade your existing system and/or correct any deficiencies.
Honey Nest Heat & Air has extensive experience designing and installing HVAC systems for remodeling projects in both newer and older homes. We have worked with many of the area’s top remodeling contractors.
Honey-do List Maintenance Plan
We at Honey Nest Heat & Air are here for the long term. We want to help you maintain the perfect air quality to ensure your family’s health. Check out our worry-free Maintenance Plan. We refer to it as our Honey-do-List Maintenance Plan, where we offer two types of plans to keep your heating and air conditioning system working at its maximum efficiency.
Click to download the Honey-do List Maintenance Plan.
Call or Email Today for Free Estimate
We look forward to offering you our experience for you benefit and comfort.